Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Hegewald Family

From friends of the Hegewalds...

We will all miss this wonderful man who leaves behind a legacy of hope, faith, and living life to its fullest. Thank you to everyone for all your love and support for the family.

In lieu of flowers, the family has set up a family trust.
You can donate to "The Kevin Hegewald Memorial Fund" at any Bank of America.
-or-
You can mail a check to Abby made out to: "Kevin Hegewald Memorial Fund."
(Please email autumn.mcalpin@gmail.com for their home address.)

1 comment:

  1. I speak for myself and my parents. I was a teenager in the mission home and all of the missionaries were my brothers. Dad called me yesterday with a heavy heart, but also one of knowing that Elder Hegewald would resume his mission to prepare for the Savior's coming. We are grateful for Kevin and the time he spent in our lives. We wish his family comfort and peace and love. -Gina Vikari Moore and Christian and Karma Vikari

    ReplyDelete